Terms and Conditions
Offer and quality
- World Seed Program strives for the highest possible quality of products and information.
- We purchase our seeds exclusively from reputable seed companies, our seeds do not contain genetically modified seeds.
- Our seeds are not hybrid varieties and may be used for seed propagation.
- The indicated germination percentages are minimum standards set by our suppliers, deviations upwards and downwards are possible.
- All deliveries are made subject to seed availability. The species and / or varieties to be supplied may therefore differ from what is stated on our website.
- If a specific variety is not available, an equal replacement of the variety will be provided.
- No rights can be derived from the packaging, inscriptions and images on our website. Packaging, inscriptions and images in the deliveries may deviate from this.
Prices and payments
- All prices on our website are subject to change and exclusive of VAT and postage costs, unless stated otherwise.
- A quotation made by us is without obligation and has a validity of 14 days.
- A quotation approved by you is considered as an order.
- By placing an order you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- With an invoice amount of € 500 or higher, at least 50% of the invoice amount must be paid in advance before delivery is made. You will receive a separate invoice for all partial payments.
- Payments must be made to our account within 14 days of the invoice date.
- When delivering to private individuals, delivery is only made after the full amount including postage has been transfered to our account.
- Cancellation of an order is free of charge provided the cancellation is received by us in writing and within 7 days after placing the order and no (partial) payment has yet been received by us.
- After receipt of a (partial) payment, cancellation is no longer possible.
Delivery and execution
- Orders are delivered in consultation with you, agreements about delivery times are confirmed by us in writing.
- In the event of force majeure, we are not bound by the agreed delivery period. Force majeure is understood to mean circumstances that prevent compliance with the agreements made, and that cannot be attributed to us.
- Deliveries of orders with an invoice amount of € 500 or higher are sent under cover of a transport insurance, unless you indicate in writing that you do not want transport insurance.
- Deliveries of orders with an invoice amount lower than € 500 will be sent without a transport insurance, unless you indicate in writing that you want transport insurance.
- Deliveries of orders without a transport insurance are entirely at the risk of the buyer. World Seed Program accepts no liability for loss or damage of orders without transport insurance.
- After receiving your order you must investigate it as soon as possible for its accuracy. Deviations and / or damage must be reported to us within 7 days of receipt.
Transport and export
- World Seed Program accepts no liability for delays during transports that are carried out or commissioned by the customer.
- When exporting our products to countries outside the EU, the customer is at all times responsible for the presence and availability of the correct documents and permits.
- All costs arising from the lack of the correct documents and / or permits are for the account of the customer.
- A Phytosanitary Certificate supplied by us meets all requirements set by the Plant Protection Service of the country of destination, but does not exclude delays in (traffic) checks, border crossings and customs clearance.
- For orders destined for export to countries outside the EU, we can use the VAT 0 rate at the request of the customer. In these cases, the buyer must ensure that we receive proof of export once the goods have been exported.
- Customer means the person or organization that has placed the order with us.
- In the event of a dispute, our liability is limited to a maximum of the invoice amount of the performance delivered.
- In no case are we responsible for any form of consequential damage.
- We reserve the right to periodically revise our Terms and Conditions.
- The Dutch text of our General Terms and Conditions is always decisive for the explanation thereof.
- Dutch law applies to every agreement between a buyer and World Seed Program.