Terms and Conditions
Our General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders and deliveries.
For delivery within the Netherlands € 10 shipping costs per transportpackage is charged.
A maximum of 250 seedpackages can be packed in one transportpackage.
Within the EU we can arrange your transport to the final destination. Your shipment will be sent via PostNL as a Registered Parcel and is insured. The shipping costs that we charge are the same as PostNL, so you never pay too much.
Request a quote today without obligation via [email protected] or call +31 6-40204442.
- You place your order specifying the full delivery address.
- After receiving your payment, we offer your shipment to PostNL.
- Your foundation / organization is marked on the shipment as being the sender.
- The name and address details of the recipient stated on the shipment are as you have provided to us.
- The shipment can be tracked via the Internet via PostNL track & trace.
World Seed Program is not liable for loss or damage to the shipment.
The transport risk of sending abroad lies with the buyer / sender.
A Phytosanitary Certificate (PhC) is only required for export to countries outside of the EU.
Please contact us for more information about the PhC.